Stragure has, over the years, moved higher up the service delivery value chain – from merely delivering software as per requirements to co-creating solutions that positively impact our customers’ business. We understand that when looking for an outsourcing partner for software development, you are not just looking to reduce cost of development, but to solve a business challenge that reduce your cost of operations, make your business more nimble, or make your company more profitable. We understand that your outsourcing strategy, in order to be successful, must give you results – positive and measurable business impact.
The Stragure Software Development Methodology is therefore a unique mix of the time and material (T&M) model and the Business Impact metrics. At every stage of our iterative agile software development framework, our focus is on co-creating tangible solutions that solve real-life business challenges effectively. The result is a solution that works the way it is intended to and, more importantly, allows you to achieve your over-arching goal of cost savings and greater profitability and is therefore, an outcome based services offering from Stragure.
At Stragure, we adapt Agile and Scrum based software development methodologies that:
- Accelerate time to market for your solutions
- Allow you to prioritize features / requirements
- Improve overall quality of our products by identifying problem areas early on in the development cycle
- Give you much more visibility into, and therefore control over, the progress of each project.
We understand that adoption of agile practices often means significant organizational changes, especially in a co-development scenario where we work in coordination with your in-house technical team.
Here’s how Stragure ensures smooth adoption of the agile / distributed agile approach:
- Agile consulting and process implementation
- Iterative, sprint-based software development cycles
- Open and on-going communication (daily / weekly SCRUM) across distributed locations
Continuous benchmarking and testing
- Progress and process documentation, and knowledge transfer for smooth transition.
OFFSHORE DEVELOPMENT MODEL
Stragure’s global offshore development model delivers the quality, flexibility, and responsiveness that you require to respond to business dynamics. The following are the salient features of our offshore development model, perfected over several years, numerous projects, varied customers, and wide ranging business challenges:
- Requirement Analysis: We spend a lot of time upfront understanding your current environment, industry dynamics, and requirements, both from the business and technical perspective.
- Project Definition and Team Setup: Based on our initial study, we develop a detailed project delivery roadmap. The team setup defines details such as your single-point of contact, project manager, escalation procedures, resolution SLAs, etc.
- Project Execution: Our Agile-based software development methodology ensures quick development cycles, coordinated testing efforts, and greater visibility into the progress of the project.
- Communication: We lay special emphasis on communication. Regular progress reports, SCRUM meets, and fortnightly / monthly reviews are an important aspect of our product development workflow.
- Project Completion and Transition: All our projects include full integration and training support so you can get started with your new product / application with no time to lose.
Our offshore delivery model, although very well-defined, is easily customizable to suit your specific needs. It is this flexibility that makes us even more sought after by customers.
As early adopters of Agile, testing is well-entrenched into our software development cycle. Stragure’s testing approach is not only limited to detecting and fixing bugs in code. Our testing practice includes the following:
- Functional testing to ensure that the solution / feature in line with the expected requirements
- Performance testing to ensure that the solution is capable of delivering expected results
- Strategic testing to ensure that your business challenges are addressed by the solution we develop and deliver.
Here are just some of the best practices that we follow while testing the performance of our products / applications:
- Optimizing caching — keeping your application’s data and logic off the network altogether
- Minimizing round-trip times — reducing the number of serial request-response cycles
- Minimizing request overhead — reducing upload size
- Minimizing payload size — reducing the size of responses, downloads, and cached pages
- Optimizing browser rendering — improving the browser’s layout of a page.
We believe in collaboration and flexibility. Therefore, our testing methodologies are customizable to suit your requirements at any time.